Oh, those Boss Battles can be a challenge!
Many of you have played countless boss battles in Zynga Slots and there are days the bosses are easy to take down and some days where they put up a tough battle. There's even times when you are so close to beating the boss, and the timer runs out. So close! We've all been in that situation and it can make you want to toss something out the window.
Yesterday, we asked players a fill in the blank question. "The next time the boss beats me in the boss battle, I'm going to toss my __________ out the window!"
We got so many creative answers and wanted to share some of the more popular responses, as well as some unique ones that made us laugh. You can see all of them here.
Zynga Pets in time out
Unlucky clicking finger
To do list
8 Track player
Mr. Potato Head
My Facebook Friends out the window
What are the Boss Battle Rules?
1. The Boss Battle starts after the blue battle bar fills (located at the top of your slot reels). The round to beat the boss ends when the timer clock expires.
2. Spins are free during the challenge round, so spin quickly and often for better odds beat the boss.
3. Collect specific game ammunition the room to have an extra boost of boss damage powers.
4. When you beat the Boss Battle Round, you earn unique rewards and coins that you collect on the next round.
Tips on Boss Battles:
1. Be sure to keep spinning to increase your chance of beating the boss. It's free to spin, so spin during the challenge round, so spin as fast as you can!
2. The Boss can stun you! If the Boss stuns you, you will see a round circle -- be sure to keep clicking to get unstunned.
What happens if I lose the Boss Battle?
You will not get any rewards if you do not defeat the Boss, but don't give up, you can try again once the Blue Battle Bar fills up again!
Are you ready to battle and take down the boss? Try now and be rewarded!