Spring is here, which means Barbara needs Wildflowers to decorate her Inn before all of the tourists arrive! Collect Wildflowers by harvesting crops and you can earn some fantastic prizes, including the Lemon Frizzled Pekin Chicken!
If you are level 12 or higher, you will see the following pop-up. Click on the “Place Floral Cart!” button to get started.
Building the Floral Cart:
Your first step is building your Floral Cart.
Note: You no longer have to invite friends over to your farm to complete the building! You will notice a builder which will finish your Floral Cart in a certain amount of time. By posting and asking for parts, you will finish the Floral Cart faster.
You will need the following items to fasten the construction:
- Floral Pots
- Floral Metal Sheets
- Floral Wood Boards
- Floral Saws
To collect Floral Pots and Floral Metal Sheets, click on the “Post” button to post to your Facebook wall; you will get the parts when your Friends click on it, or when you click on a similar newsfeed post.
Click on the “Ask” button to send requests for Floral Wood Boards and Floral Saws to your Neighbors. If you do not wish to wait for your Friends, you can skip any of these tasks for Farm Bucks.
Note: You can post and send requests for materials to your Friends every 18 hours.
Once you have collected all required items, the building is ready for you to use.
Using the Floral Cart:
Click on the Floral Cart to open the main menu.
This menu shows how many Wildflowers you have collected and what prizes you are currently eligible to redeem.
A – The total amount of Wildflowers you have collected. As you redeem prizes, this number decreases.
B – If you want to send requests to your Friends for Wildflower Seed Packets, which are used for crafting 2 Wildflowers, press this button. Note: You can have a maximum of 12 Wildflower Seed Packets at any given time.
C – If you want to ask your Friends for Wildflower Seed Jars, which are used for crafting 3 Wildflowers, press this button and a feed will be automatically posted to your wall. Note: You can have a maximum of 12 Wildflower Seed Jars at any given time.
D – If you want to purchase Ice Cubes for Farm Bucks.
E – The button to use when you want to collect Wildflowers by crafting in the Workshop.
F – The button to use when you want to redeem a prize. Once you have enough Wildflowers, this button will turn turquoise.
G – The number of Farm Bucks required to purchase the prize.
You can find more likely Wildflowers by harvesting the following crops:
- Hibiscus Packet
- Honeysuckle Packet
- White Lily
- Pink Rose
- Tea Plant
You can also find Wildflowers by harvesting other crops. They will appear on your farm in a similar fashion to Prize Goods.
When a Wildflower appears on your farm after harvesting, click on it and you will see the following pop-up:
Click on the turquoise “Share” button to post a feed to your wall. Your Friends will be able click on this feed to claim some free Wildflowers for themselves too! Once you have clicked on the Wild Flower, it will be automatically added to your Floral Cart.
Crafting: You can craft your very own Wildflowers via the Crafting Workshop. From Floral Cart menu, click on the “Craft” button to open the Workshop. The two Recipes for Wildflowers are as follows:
- 2 Wildflowers: To craft 2 Wildflowers, you will need Wildflower Seed Packets and Pieces of Wood. Click on the “Ask” button to send requests for Wildflower Seed Packets to your Friends. If you do not wish to wait for your Friends, you can skip any of these tasks for Farm Bucks. Note: To get Pieces of Wood, harvest for example Pine Trees and White Willow Trees (harvesting Heirloom Trees are count and gives you the chance to craft heirloom Wildflowers).
- 3 Wildflowers: To craft 3 Wildflowers, you will need Wildflower Seed Jars and Mud. To collect Wildflower Seed Jars, click on the “Post” button to post to your Facebook wall – you will get the parts when your Friends click on it, or when you click on a similar newsfeed post.
Note: Individual Wildflowers can also be purchased with Farm Bucks from the Floral Cart menu.
Redeeming Wildflowers for Prizes:
Once you have collected enough Wildflowers, you can redeem them for some beautiful prizes. Click on your Floral Cart to open up your progress menu.
At the bottom of this menu, there are a total of four prizes that you can redeem for Ice Cubes:
- Tricycle Planter (23 Wildflowers)
- Pack of 3 Wildflower Pavors (41 Wildflowers)
- Balsa Tree (72 Wildflowers)
- Wildflower Gazebo (90 Wildflowers)
All four of these prizes can be redeemed as many times as you like, as long as you have enough Wildflowers. Once you have collected all four of the above prizes, you will earn the a Lemon Frizzled Pekin Chicken!
Note: The Lemon Frizzled Pekin Chicken can be redeemed for Wildflowers or Farm Bucks more than once.
Click on the “Redeem & Share” button to post a reward feed for your Friends. Make sure to feed your little a Lemon Frizzled Pekin Chicken so she will grow into an Adult a Lemon Frizzled Pekin Chicken that you can harvest for Eggs! Note: Eggs are an Ingredient used in Crafting Kitchen Recipes.
- You have 21 days to collect the Floral Cart prizes. If you do not collect them all, the prizes will disappear and you will be unable to claim them.
- If you do not wish to use the Floral Cart feature, it can be sold or stored in your Inventory.
- You can only get Wildflowers when harvesting on your own farm. You will not get Wildflowers from Neighbor visits.
- If you want to see how much time you have left to claim the Floral Cart prizes, hover your cursor over the Floral Cart.
- You are limited to one Floral Cart per farm.
We hope you enjoy our latest release and we would love your feedback. Share your feedback below and be automatically entered to win 100 Farm Bucks!