After a significant amount of deliberation, the FarmVille 2 Team has selected the winners of our Recipe Creation Event!
We were blown away by how much effort everyone put into their dishes and we want to thank all of our participants for their hard work and fantastic recipes.
Picking only three winners was incredibly difficult, but we chose our favorites based on originality, presentation and visual appeal. The winning meals will be adapted to fit FarmVille 2 and will appear in the Crafting Kitchen with a special name to recognize the farmer who created it.
In addition to their 15 minutes of fame, our winners are also recieving 300 Farm Bucks, 100,000 Coins and an LE item of their choosing.
Without further ado, here are the winners of the Recipe Creation Event!
Danish Pancakes - Submitted by Farmer Prinsesse
- 500 grams of flour
- 1 1/3 liter of milk
- 8 eggs
- 4 pinch of salt
- 120 grams of melted butter
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
Fillings and Toppings
- Whipping cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Sieve the flour into a bowl, make a well in the flour and crack two eggs into it.
- Add the sugar.
- Mix well and then add salt and 5 tablespoons milk.
- Mix well and then add the rest of the milk little by little.
- Add the melted butter and mix until the batter is creamy.
- Let the batter rest under a damp tea towel for half an hour.
- Pour a small amount of oil into a pan and warm it up.
- Pour a small amount of batter into the pan and then tilt it so the pan is coated in a thin layer of batter.
- Cook at medium heat. When the pancake starts to brown at the edges, turn it over and allow the other side to cook.
- When done, remove from the pan and keep warm on a platter in the oven.
- To make the filling, whip the cream until soft peaks form. If you like sweeter cream, add a very small amount of powdered sugar to the filling.
- Once your filling is made, roll a pancake out on a flat surface and place the desired amount of filling inside of it, lengthways.
- Fold the pancake around the whipped cream.
- Serve with strawberries.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over finished dish and enjoy!
Tuscan Pizza - Submitted by Farmer Carol
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbs water
- 1 tbs dry yeast
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 1 tbs kosher salt
Add the below ingredients to taste.
- Olive Oil (or cooking spray)
- Goat Cheese
- Sliced Olives
- Parmesan Cheese
- Basil leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix all of the crust ingredients together in a food processor. Let rise in an oiled bowl for an hour or more.
- Spread dough on a pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray or oiled with olive oil.
- In a food processor, mix the Pesto ingredients together until crumbly, but not paste-like.
- Top the pizza dough with the pesto mix.
- Add the goat cheese, sliced olives, basil leaves and parmesan cheese to the pizza.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the pizza crust is golden-brown.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies - Submitted by Farmer Jimi
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together shortening, brown sugar, and 1/2 cup white sugar. Beat in the 3 eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; blend into the sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese and 1/4 cup white sugar. Mix in the 2 remaining eggs.
- Spread 1/2 of chocolate chip dough in bottom of the prepared pan. Pour cream cheese batter on top of dough. Sprinkle with pecans. Drop pieces of the remaining chocolate chip batter over filling. Don't worry if there are gaps; the batter will spread.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven, or until lightly browned on the top. Let the brownies cool in the pan before cutting into bars.
Congratulations to all of our winners!
Do you have an idea for an event you would like to see? Leave you ideas below and be automatically entered to win 50 Farm Bucks!