Pike is feeling down because it's the annual Irish Festival Celebration and it's reminding him of his family and friends back at home in Ireland. You and the rest of the Farmhands want to band together and bring his home back to the Farm. Help celebrate Irish culture with food, fun, and a grand boat parade to cheer him up!
If you are at least Level 12, you will see a pop-up inviting you to the A Taste of Ireland event. You will need to force close the game to see the update, which means to clear it from your mobile device's memory. You may even need to reboot your device.
Note: You will need to reach Level 14 to unlock Phase 3, and Level 18 to play phases 4 and 5.
You will have until March 19 to complete the A Taste of Ireland quests and win an Irish Setter, which will stay at your Farm for the next 30 days!
Start off the quests by visiting the Event Green located behind Eagle Eye Eddie's airplane. The Event Green will be dressed as an Irish Town Square, with various stores and an old irish pub. Their signs are covered with leafy green ivy to make everything look green and vibrant!
There will be Irish Shipping Containers along the way to help you in the next phase. Some rewards will be items needed to explore the Mine, Pond, etc.
Temporary Place of Interest: Mike's Supply Ship
Mike's Supply Ship is a temporary area that will drop the different items needed in each recipe. For example, it will drop Baking Soda, which you will need in Phase 1.
Temporary Farm Hands: Captain Mike and Danielle the Dancer
You can purchase Pike's brother, Captain Mike, and/or Danielle the Dancer as Farm Hands to help you out in the A Taste of Ireland event. They will give you a higher chance of finding rare event items and more! Please be aware that they are temporary, and will leave your farm when the event ends.
New Items and where to get it:
• Baking Soda - Captain Mike's Supply Ship, Grandma's Glade, Pappy's Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
• Cabbage - Captain Mike's Supply Ship
• Green Onions - Grandma's Glade, Pappy's Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
• Yeast - Captain Mike's Supply Ship
• Hops - Grandma's Glade, Pappy's Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
• Irish Cream - Captain Mike's Supply Ship
• Chocolate Chips - Grandma's Glade, Pappy's Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
• Boxwood - Captain Mike's Supply Ship
• Clovers - Grandma's Glade, Pappy's Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
Event Recipes and where to make them:
• Irish Soda Bread - Pastry Oven
• Colcannon - Stovetop
• Irish Stew - Dinner Oven
• Boxty - Stovetop
• Blackberry Milk Stout - Stovetop
• Irish Pastie - Patry Oven
• Amber Lager - Stovetop
• Shepherd's Pie - Dinner Oven
• Refreshment Sampler - Stovetop
• Whipped Cream - Dairy
• Chocolate Truffles - Pastry Oven
• Irish Cream Cakes - Pastry Oven
• Chocolate Potato Cake - Pastry Oven
• Bread and Butter Pudding - Stovetop
• Wooden Base - Craft Workstation
• Flag Holder - Loom
• Irish Flag - Loom
• Float Skirt - Loom
• Portable Stage - Craft Workstation
• Irish Fiddle - Craft Workstation